- Whenever anyone offers you something you must always out of politeness refuse. If the offer is genuine they will offer again and only then is it polite to accept
- The repetition of the word “bye” up to seven times when exiting a phone conversation is commonplace.
- Someone who has moved into an area 20 years ago is still a ‘blow in’
- You must discuss the weather at the beginning of every conversation.
- When giving you a cup of tea, Irish people will often say ‘Now’ for no immediately apparent reason.
- If someone is a complete asshole, you are to refer to him as “a bit of a character”
- You must always thank the bus driver as you leave the bus
- The rule about levels of intoxication is that it is only socially unacceptable to be the drunkest person in the room.
- It is perfectly acceptable to begin a conversation with the phrase, “Did you hear who died?”
screaming bc all of these are me
Teens - wut es up! wut r u doing 2day? want 2 go & do sum stuff
Adults - What are you doing today? Want to hang out?
Teens - Hey! What you doing today? Want to hang out?
Adults - wut es up! wut r u doing 2day? want 2 go & do sum stuff
This is actually true.
I swore to myself that I would never reblog anything to do with cats.
I have broken the oath to myself.
I feel like the samurai sword master in Kill Bill.
But this must be done.
gsfahaua mommy chased away the bad kitty dreams with her paw and hugged her baby omfg i’m scREAMING OMFG„